Exhibition Mice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMC offical results

3 posters

Go down

NMC offical results Empty NMC offical results

Post  SeaWatch junior Sat May 10, 2008 2:57 am

In politeness of the fancy i have written to seek permission for us, as a forum, to be aloud to post the official results on here. As i am sure most of you are aware there has been a few 'difficulties' regarding the mouse fancy and the internet. This is in reference to the old forum were a few people were talking about how other peoples 'ways' are no good and not haven even shown themselves, for that reason (with Cait's help) i thought it was best we let them know what we are doing and what our aims are.

I have emailed Brian, and he sent me a reply back saying "The Executive Committee are meeting after the show at Sowood, I will then be able let you know their decision." So we are now going up to the Executive committee and i hope we are cleared for showing results.

This is a big step for us as a forum and i hope we can go that extra mile and one day get a NMC official forum!

Well done everyone with your hard efforts to make the internet a better place for the new fancier!

Sam x

SeaWatch junior
Big Boss Lady!

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

NMC offical results Empty Re: NMC offical results

Post  SeaWatch junior Sun May 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Hi Samantha,
Well here we go folks this is the email i got back from Brian today about the committe meeting discussing the request to post results on the forum.

This is by no means a big step for this forum, thanks everyone for your support.

Congratulations.

The following decision was in no small way helped by your e-mail to me and the fact that you were requesting permission.

At the meeting of the Executive Committee of the National Mouse Club on Saturday 10 May 2008 at the Sowood Community Centre. The Committee agreed to allow you to place the NMC show results on your Forum website as soon as you receive them.

All the best

SeaWatch junior
Big Boss Lady!

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post  SEAWATCH STUD Mon May 12, 2008 7:42 am

Well done Sam, this is a VERY significant development for this forum. If we continue to use this forum according to the aims and objects of the NMC, the relationship between the club and this forum can only be a positive step in the overall promotion of keeping and breeding fancy mice for exhibition. All of us who use this forum owe you a debt of thanks for the hard work and thought that went into developing it.

Phil x.

SEAWATCH STUD

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Berry Tue May 13, 2008 9:18 am

This is excellent news!!! A step towards a forum genuinely about breeding mice for exhibition. Fantastic!!!! Very Happy

Logan Berry

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down