Exhibition Mice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello everyone!

4 posters

Go down

hello everyone! Empty hello everyone!

Post  Daisy Mon May 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Hello mouse people!

Some of you may know me as Fat Paris from the other forums,

My name is Daisy and i'm a graduate (almost - 2 weeks!!) from Cambridge school of Art doing a photography degree. I live with my other half and 2 friends in East Anglia. apart from my mice I love horse riding and i have 2 lovely horses. i also like photography Smile and going to the cinema.

I kept and bred mice as a hobby and as my sister has snakes (feeder breeder) but for a while have been interested in taking mice to 'the next level' so to speak, I feel i have stuffed my brain with lots of mouse info and always have my sister on hand to help (she is an education officer at shepreth wildlife park and has a dregree in animal behaviour and genetics) so anyway, i feel i'm now ready for breeding show mice Smile

I have lots of space and empty mouse boxes and a trio of lovely black tans from yankee doodle stud that are growing up nicely and will be next looking for some chinchilla mice as I am so intrigued by the type and would love to develop a breed that I hear aren't many of; eventually I am looking to develop my tans and (hopefully) chinchillas to some gorgeous silver foxes but for now am sticking to the tans i have and looking for the chinchillas,

i have found the other forums a great place to get quick and experienced help from other breeders which has ben a fountain of knowledge to me, also being a member of the NMC has been great and meeting a few of you at the Swindon show (altho i am very shy Embarassed )

Unfortunately i couldnt make Enfield which i was gutted about because i had to work Sad (i work in a toyshop)

I think i've said enough so far!
thanks to everyone that has already been so friendly and helpful and i look forward to meeting more of you at other shows,

Daisy Smile

Daisy

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

hello everyone! Empty Re: hello everyone!

Post  SeaWatch junior Mon May 05, 2008 5:32 pm

Hi Daisy and welcome to the forum!

Glad to came over to join us, please make your self at home Very Happy

Oh and i want you to teach me how to take good pictures! Razz

Sam x

SeaWatch junior
Big Boss Lady!

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post  SEAWATCH STUD Tue May 06, 2008 3:29 am

Hi Daisy, Im Phil of seawatch stud. Im very shy too ask anyone here! Wink I may be able to let you have some chins in the near future, as I only keep them because they are rare. I feel glad that there are people who want to take them on and breed them in their own right, rather than just using them to create other varieties. This is why(and Im guilty of this) that they are rare. As for black tans, it seems that they all need work at the moment(Im no expert, but they dont win!) and so you have a big job ahead of you. Ask Cait what she thinks need improving in black tans, as shes a judge and her opinion is always worth hearing.

SEAWATCH STUD

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Tue May 06, 2008 10:12 am

thanks guys, (sam your pics look great already!!)

and phil, i met you and your daughter briefly at swindon, it'd be great to get some chins off you in the future, am i right in saying you are in somerset? there are some rare aeroplanes i'm due to document at some point in the next couple of months that's down that way so maybe i'll be able to combine the two! (2 birds one stone kinda thing!)

Smile

Daisy

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlindchi Wed May 07, 2008 1:30 pm

Welcome on the forum Very Happy
Vlindchi
Vlindchi

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://Vlindchi.googlepages.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum